Saturday, April 2, 2016

A triple finish!

Yay! All three are done...I guess technically I shouldn't post these until they have been given away, but since I know that no one is reading this yet, I should be safe.  For the record, I am a Cougar - Crimson and Gray, all the way.  However, I teach at a high school whose colors are purple and gold.  It's a bit painful, but these are beautiful in spite of the color choice!  These only need labels and washing - to crinkle them up and to de-cattify them. 

I was exited to take them outside in the glorious spring sunshine for photos.  It's been a few days of gorgeous weather - reminds me why the Pacific Northwest is a home that some people can only dream of.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - we are ending Spring Break here, and it's back to reality on Monday.  But with sunshine like this, nothing can be too bad!








No comments:

Post a Comment